Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to own your very own football coaching and entertainment business? Would you like to work part-time and reap full-time income rewards?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then we want to hear from you.
What would I be doing as a partner?
We are looking for enthusiastic football fanatic individuals to own their own part of our football party business, now available in your area. Our aim here at Football Parties UK is to make children’s parties the best one yet through fun themed football skill activity games and football tournaments.
Ideally you would already have an FA Coaching Qualification, but would also like to here from individuals who would like to train and become a football coach and own their very own football business.
Your events wold mainly run and evenings and weekends so you would need to be flexible to work during those periods, but also as it is your ow business you have the option of booking events when you want.
Children have a birthday each year and over 75% have a party to celebrate this special occasion.
All of our partner areas are already set-up ready with enquiries coming in everyday, so your local business is ready start operating and receiving income immediately.
What will I get as a Football Parties UK Franchisee Partner?
- You will own your very own exclusive area, where you will be the only partner who will be able to operate in that area.
- All areas are divided by postcode i.e. ME, TN,B,M,etc.
- You will have your very own party venues spread across your exclusive area.
- Full equipment will be provided for your business
- Full Uniform will also be provided for your business
- Business Operations Manual for you to run your business efficiently
- You area will have on average 100,000 people in your exclusive area within your target market
- Full Training from Football Parties UK Head Office (Franchisor)
- Full Ongoing Support from Football Parties UK Head Office (Franchisor)
- Annual Football Parties UK Partners Conference
- National Marketing Strategies run by Football Parties UK Head Office (Franchisor)
- Chance to earn full time income while running your business part-time
- Run your business on a full-time or part-time basis
What would I expect to earn through my business?
We expect you to have target earnings of the following:
Between year 1 – 5 we expect you to have an income of £40,000.00+ from various parts of the business including party operations, venue hire and party prizes.
After year 5 once your business has grown we expect you to have an income of up to £85,000.00
What will it cost me to become a Football Parties UK Partner?
The initial cost of owning your part of the business would be from £500.00+VAT
An ongoing management fee and marketing fee will be paid by each partner to the Football Parties UK (Franchisor) to fund the support of Head Office in both the operations and advertising of each partners business.
What will I need to qualify for a franchise?
- A Full Driving License and Vehicle
- The ability to pass a CRB/DBS Check
- Flexibility to run your business during evenings and weekends
- Previous football coaching experience of over 1-year
- Previous experience using Microsoft office
- Ambition and drive to create your own successful business.
For more information or to apply for your own business, please fill out the form below and we can send you Franchisee Partner Pack.