As you will be aware, the UK government has
implemented various measures to reduce the risk of Coronavirus spreading
amongst our nation. Although scientists are not fully able to identify the role
of children relating to the spread, our primary importance is the safety and
well-being of the family and friends of our customers.
Things are changing daily but for now unless we notify you otherwise our booked parties will go ahead as planned and bookings will still be taken for future dates.
We do however advise the following to be implemented at our parties in line with UK Government advice:
– Parents who drop off their children at the party are advised not to stay with them to avoid non-essential social contact, unless absolutely necessary. Football Parties UK coaches are highly qualified and experienced professionals, so all children will be in good hands.
– If the birthday child has a family member who is considered to be ‘high risk’ such as pregnant, elderly or seriously ill they are advised not to attend our party events on this occasion.
– Should any of the party guests or family members of the party guests have been unwell with symptoms consistent with Coronavirus within the last seven days, they are advised not to attend.
– Before starting the party, all children will be asked to wash their hands with either anti-bacterial soap and water OR hand sanitizer gel.
– After the football has finished and before the
children have their party food, children will be asked to wash their hands with
either anti-bacterial soap and water OR hand sanitizer gel.
Please note: this is only advice and it is down to the customer to decide whether to implement these measures or not.
Preventative Measures taken by our professional coaches:
– All coaches will have washed their hands using either sanitizer or anti-bacterial hand wash before entering any premises or venue.
– All coaches will be regularly cleaning their equipment using anti-bacterial spray to avoid the spread of the virus.
– All coaches will contact customers on the morning of the party to check the football party event is going ahead as planned.
– Coaches shall greet you but will not shake your hand, so please don’t be offended should they turn down a hand shake.
– Customers shall be informed immediately should
any coach not be able to attend due to being affected by the Coronavirus
Popular Coronavirus Questions
Our football party event has been cancelled by Football Parties UK because of Coronavirus, am I entitled to a refund?
Should your party be cancelled by us (Football
Parties UK) due to your coach being subjected to Coronavirus, you will be
granted a full refund of your deposit.
We have had to cancel our party because we have been subjected to or our community has been subjected to Coronavirus, are we entitled to a refund?
Unfortunately, we are unable to grant a refund of
your deposit or amend the party date in this circumstance. You will however NOT
be charged the outstanding balance of the party.
Our venue has closed due to the Coronavirus, what do you suggest we do?
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund your deposit,
but we will do our very best to get your party to run as planned. We would
advise running the party in your local recreation ground or park. Alternatively,
you could also check alternative local venues for availability.
Ideal venues would be your local community, village or church hall. We can usually work in most spaces but recommend a space of badminton court size or larger. There is no minimum height requirement.
Should you have any further questions related to Football Parties UK and the Coronavirus outbreak please email us at email@example.com or to refer to the NHS coronavirus guidelines please click here.